- Mortgage Loan– Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Mortgage Points– Should you buy points? Use this calculator to find out.
- 15 vs. 30 Year Mortgage-Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages-This calculator helps you to determine what your adjustable mortgage payments will be.
- Mortgage APR– Use this calculator to find the APR on your mortgage.
- Mortgage Tax Savings-Interest and points paid for a home mortgage are tax deductible. Use this calculator to determine how much your mortgage could save you in income taxes.
- Balloon Mortgages-A balloon mortgage can be an excellent option for many home buyers, use this calculator to see if a balloon mortgage might fit your needs.
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate– This calculator helps you to determine what your adjustable mortgage payments will be.
- Mortgage Qualifier– Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Required Income -Use this calculator to determine how much income you need to qualify for a mortgage and how different interest rates affect your required income.
- Maximum Mortgage-Use this calculator to determine your maximum mortgage and how different interest rates affect your how much you can borrow.
- Mortgage Payoff-Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Bi-weekly Payments-Using bi-weekly payments can accelerate your mortgage payoff and save you thousands in interest. Use this calculator to compare a typical monthly payment schedule to an accelerated bi-weekly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy-Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?